Prices for the 2020-21 season are outlined below:
First of all, have you registered as Club Member? If not, click here to do so. Only registered members can sign up for these great deals!
|Season Ticket||+ Membership||Monthly|
|Adult||£150||£30||£20 CLICK & BUY|
|Concession||£65||£25||£10 CLICK & BUY|
|Family||£220||£50||£30 CLICK & BUY|
NB: The monthly payment option will take an initial payment (the same amount as a monthly instalment) and the first instalment at the same time and then spread the rest of the cost equally over seven further monthly instalments
Early Bird Upfront Option*
|Season Ticket||Optional Membership||Upfront|
|Adult||£145||£30||£175 CLICK & BUY|
|Concession||£60||£25||£85 CLICK & BUY|
|Family||£200||£50||£250 CLICK & BUY|
|Community||£15||£25||£40 CLICK & BUY|
*Also available from the Boro’ Bar (cash, cheque or card only).
Concession includes: Senior (65+), Young Person (16-18) and PIP / DLA eligible. Proof of entitlement required.
Family requires at least one Under 18 to be a part of the group applying or the ticket.
Community includes: NHS employee, member of the armed services or emergency services. Proof of entitlement required.
Admission to all Southern League Premier Division South matches only
Members only have access Hampshire Combination & Development League matches (U23 and U18) included.
If you wish to buy a season ticket only, or pay in cash or by cheque, you need to buy from the Boro' Bar which is open weekdays 6-9pm and Saturday & Sunday 12-6pm. The Boro' Bar can also accept credit and debit card payments. Download and pre-complete the linked form at the foot of this page, or collect one from the bar.
The benefits of paying by the monthly scheme are clear:
• No need to pay one large amount to secure your season ticket - with the scheme the cost can be spread over the season interest-free.
• No Fixed Term - It’s a flexible month-by-month commitment. You can start when you want - pay that month’s instalment and you gain access to the club to watch league games from that month. Should the season be suspended again, you can stop your direct debit until it is safe to start attending games.
And so are the benefits of being a member!
• Discounted food and drink - All Club Members are entitled 10% off in both the bar (seven days a week) and on food and soft drinks from the club’s refreshments outlets on a match-day.
• Discounted merchandise - All Club members are entitled to 10% off purchases in the club shop (located in the Boro’ bar) when they spend over £10.
• Discounted hire of the Boro’ Bar - get 10% off venue hire
• Membership card and exclusive member badge
• Invitations to special ‘Member Only’ events at the Boro’ Bar
Supporters from out of the area or who only attend games infrequently can become members only for £30 for adults and £25 for concessions and still enjoy the benefits and support their club throughout the year.
To join the Boro’ family you should:
1. Register as a club member at GBFC by signing up if you haven’t done so already. Make sure you select the ‘Club Member’ role. Sign up here:
2. Once you have an account, go to the sales page here or use the CLICK & BUY link in the table above and select the option which best suits you.
3. Follow the online instructions to select your payment option / plan and enter your payment details.
Once membership cards and season tickets are available for collection, you will be contacted.
If you have any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07766 305676